Let us take your natural beauty to the next level.
- Hairstrokes are created using a small hand tool that deposits pigment into the skin, and enhances or re-shapes the natural brow.
- Diffused shading that adds density to the natural brow. This works well for those who have natural brows but want to have a fuller look.
- Microblading combined with shading to create a fuller brow. This technique is perfect for those who have little to no brow.
- This effect is darker at the tail and fades to a lighter shade towards the inner part of the brow. This is for those who desire a bolder appearance and more definition.
- Enhances the color and shape of your lips giving them a fuller look.
Touchups are required for the above services every 1-3 years
- Enhancing the natural lash line that replaces the need to apply eyeliner each day. The style of eyeliner can be thin, thick, or winged. Touch ups are required every 3-5 years
- Infusing tiny dots mimicking hair follicles on the scalp by creating a natural shadow. This is a beneficial treatment for anyone who is experiencing hair loss due to natural causes or alopecia. This service requires 2-3 visits to achieve desired results. Touch ups are required every 6-8 years
Brazilian Stretchmark/Scar Camouflage
- An innovative tattoo technique that uses flesh colors to blend stretchmarks or scars with the surrounding skin. This cannot be done on stretchmarks or scars that are red or dark in color, they are not done healing yet. Stretchmarks and scars need to be at a minimum 2 years old. This tattoo may last 5 or more years.
3D Areola Tattoo
- Areola tattooing is widely known for helping breast cancer survivors after surgery. It is a realistic tattoo created by using highlighting and shadowing affects to recreate the areola and nipple.